Skip to content
- Q: what is an RSS page?
- A: RSS is a rough page format that contains relevant news from a website.
- Q: How do I know if a page contains RSS?
- A: install this plugin from Firefox or chrome for automatic detection, or search the page for the word RSS (CLT + F), or the following icons :
- Q: what does an RSS look like?
- Q: Do I monitor the entire article on the website?
- A: 7analyzer monitors the content of RSS pages
- Q: Can I monitor all the internet sites?
- A: 7analyzer only monitors sites that contain RSS
- Q: what technology is used by 7analyzer?
A: 7analyzer uses textual knowledge in searches, tags and analyzes
- Q: what is Noise?
A: Noise is an article that does not correspond to my research.
- Q: Why do I get noise in my search results?
- A: the noise is caused by several reasons: double sense of the words, (ex: Jaguar: animal and car), if the RSS contains problems, or error in the request.